Following Christ means discipleship. In our Adult Discipleship ministry, people are able to go deeper into the Scripture, discuss important matters with others, and pray and be prayed for. We offer several forms of discipleship on Sunday morning as well as during the week.
- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM – Gospel of Luke Study, led by Rev. Dcn. Kyle DeBoer, Room 208
- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM – Gospel of John Study, led by Michael Davis and Andrew Russell, Room 202
- 9:30 AM-12:00 PM – Young mothers Bible study led by Marjean Brooks, Childcare provided, Room 208
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM – Women’s Bible study led by Donna Read and Helen Brooks, Room 201
- 6:00 PM-7:30 PM – Discussion group, led by Dennis and Donna Read, Room 201
- 7:00 PM-8:30 PM (every other Wed.) – Discussion group, led by Richard Randolph and Ron and Liz Wolff, at the Wolff home
7:00-7:45 AM – Men’s Bible Study, Room 208
For more information on any of these adult discipleship offerings, contact the church office.