Following Christ means discipleship. In our Adult Discipleship ministry, people are able to go deeper into the Scripture, discuss important matters with others, and pray and be prayed for. We offer several forms of discipleship on Sunday morning as well as during the week.
- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM – Discussion group, led by Rev. Peter Smith, Room 208
- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM – Lecture, led by Rev. Dcn. John Bacon, Room 202
- 9:30 AM-12:00 PM – Young mothers Bible study led by Marjean Brooks, Childcare provided, Room 208
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM – Women’s Bible study led by Donna Read and Helen Brooks, Room 201
- 6:00 PM-7:30 PM – Discussion group, led by Dennis and Donna Read, Room 201
- 7:00 PM-8:30 PM (every other Wed.) – Discussion group, led by Richard Randolph and Ron and Liz Wolff, at the Wolff home
7:00-7:45 AM – Men’s Bible Study, Room 208
For more information on any of these adult discipleship offerings, contact John Bacon (Adult Discipleship Coordinator).