*This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, but a concise list of our "best of the best" recommendations.
Have a recommendation? Submit it to Pastor Kevin (email@example.com).
- I Will Rejoice, by Karma Wilson
- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands, illustrated by Kadir Nelson
- God Made All of Me, by Justin and Lindsey Holcomb
- Psalm 23, by Tim Ladwig
- The Lord's Prayer, by Tim Ladwig
- The Jesus Storybook Bible, by Sally Lloyd Jones
- The Gospel Story Bible, by Marty Machowski
- The Big Picture Story Bible, by David Helm
- Slugs and Bugs
- Hidden in My Heart - Scripture Lullabies, vols. 1-3
- Songs for Saplings (catechism)
- Ask Me Whooo (catechism)
- Agapeland Music
- Seeds Family Worship
- How to Stay Christian in College, by J. Budziszewski
- Crazy Love, by Francis Chan
- Ragamuffin Gospel, by Brennan Manning
- Radical, by David Platt
- Not a Fan, by Kyle Idleman
- Do Hard Things, by Alex Harris
- Rock/pop/folk: The Brilliance, The Oh Hellos, Colony House, All Sons & Daughters, Jillian Edwards, Josh Garrels
- Praise and Worship: Bethel Music, Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin, Indelible Grace, Housefires, Shane and Shane, Bifrost Arts, Vineyard UK,
- Hip-hop/Rap: LeCrae, Andy Mineo, Trip Lee, Tedashii, KB, Flame
- Shepherding a Child's Heart, by Tedd Tripp
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breath, by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
- Give Them Grace, by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson
- The Gospel-Centered Parent, by Rose Marie Miller
- "Aslan's Library"
- "A Christian Perspective on Sports"
- "Help Your Kids Say No to Porn"
- "Training Your Kids to Manage Money"
- "The Mother of All Swear Words"
- "Learning from Young Atheists"
- "Why We Don't Keep Secrets in our House"